The Speaker’s Bureau is a way to show the real results of giving - what a difference one gift can make to people in the community and to thank employees for their continued support.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Attend speaking engagements throughout the campaign.
- Tell in your own words how the support of a HealthPartners member has created hope and has changed your life.
- Express how you’ve benefited directly from community programs, services, education, or by advancements in medical research.
Skills and Abilities
- Friendly, outgoing and great communication skills
- Comfortable speaking to both small and large groups
- Professional in manner and appearance
- Reliable and Punctual
Give the Gift of Your Time
Our nationwide volunteer team is committed to building awareness about our organization and the 16 health charities we represent. We can also connect prospective volunteers directly with our members.
Find out more by speaking to one of our Campaign Team members.