The Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada – Quebec Division
To be a leader in finding a cure for multiple sclerosis and enabling people affected by MS to enhance their quality of life.
At the MS Society of Canada, we uphold the following values:
- We believe in and work toward the full integration of people with multiple sclerosis in all aspects of life.
- We keep those affected by MS at the centre of our work at every level of the organization.
- We treat everyone with respect and dignity, and protect their privacy and rights to make decisions about their lives.
- We provide meaningful benefit to the greatest possible number of people affected by MS.
- We give hope to people affected by multiple sclerosis.
- We acknowledge the grassroots of our organization as one of its greatest strengths.
- We recognize that volunteers, donors, and employees are critical to our success, and we celebrate their commitment.
- We demonstrate ethical behaviour and integrity.
- We adhere to the highest standards of quality, transparency, and accountability.
- We create safe and collaborative environments that foster positive relationships.
Information: 1-800-268-7582 ou www.mssociety.ca
General inquiries: email@example.com